You may be experiencing Epson error code 0x97 with your Epson Printer, right? We understand at this point, it is so annoying, but it is not something that can’t be cured of. In this post, we are going to share with you the 4 best solutions to get rid of Epson wf 3640 error code 0x97.
Let’s understand for a moment why you would be getting this error:
Epson error code 0x97 prime reason to occur is due to a hardware failure. In other words, certain interior parts lose their sheen and functionality as the machine gets older. Wait! Before you take your printer to any nearby support centre, you can try these solutions on your own to make it work like new again.
Please note, this article covers the following Epson printer models which generally struck with error code 0x97 on Epson error code 0x97’, as generally displayed on your printer’s screen :
|Epson WorkForce WF-3640||Epson WorkForce WF-3620||Epson WorkForce WF-4630||Epson WorkForce WF-7620||Epson WorkForce WF-7610|
Epson code 0x97: Fixes and solution
Solution 1: Reboot your Printer
A simply recommendation is to restart your printer to easily contain Epson error code 0x97 on an Epson printer. Here is how :
- Turn off your printer and unplug all the cables and cords associated with the power source and wait for at least five minutes.
- Press and hold the power button for at least a minute.
- Without releasing the power button, plug all the cables now with the printing machine.
- Now release the power button and turn on the machine now to see if it helps you get rid of this error or not.
.If this doesn’t work, check the ink cartridge of your Epson Printer. Follow the next method for this.
Solution 2: Check your ink Cartridge
One of the main reason for Epson printer error code 0x97 to occur is when your ink cartridge are clogged or disoriented from your printer.
- Ink cartridges could be blocked – Any blocked ink cartridge may bar your printer to function. In such cases, you need to check your cartridges and clean them, if necessary.
- Uproot and then reinstall the cartridge – Epson code 0x97 error might arise due to the faulty cartridge. By the time, the cartridge could be damaged too. The best way is to replace it with a new one.
- The cartridge is not properly connected – You must be having a new cartridge which could be in a sound condition, but if it still gives you the Epson error code 0x97 issue, it may be because of poor connection maintained between the cartridge and printer. In this case, you need to remove and reinstall it back again.
Solution 3: Run the Windows troubleshooter
At times, the best way to get rid of Epson code 0x97 error is to simply run the Windows printer troubleshooter in your system. Here’s are the following steps to accomplish it :
- Press the Windows key and type ‘troubleshooting’ in the search field.
- In the next pop up window, select the Troubleshooting option.
- In the Hardware and Sound tab, click to select ‘Use a printer’ option, and then click Next.
- The system will run a troubleshoot program to detect the printer’s issue.
- It will give you the information about hardware which is creating trouble in your Epson Printer.
If no printer issue is identified, you can try to update your Printer’s driver.
Solution 4: Update your Printer’s driver
Epson com error code 0x97 message popping up on your printer’s screen could be for the reason that your printer is functioning with wrong driver configuration or maybe not using an updated one. It is really essential to keep your driver updated all the time.
Download the drivers manually
Epson keeps uploading the latest versions of the printer-related drivers from time to time. One can find the updated drivers on their support website every time. You can find a suitable driver in accordance with the Epson model along with the relatable Windows version on their website. It is necessary to download the correct configuration of the driver, to maintain compatibility and relevance with the Epson model.
Hopefully, you could able to solve your Epson printer error code 0x97 issue with the help of the best possible solutions provided by us. Feel free to reach us, via chat or helpline, if you would not able to curb this issue on your own.
Our tech resolution team is an expert in making it work for you, by providing the 24*7 virtual support for you, with you, by you!
Feel free to leave all your tech-related queries and concerns in the comment section.