This is the 4 proven methods to solve [pii_email_37f47c404649338129d6] Error code in your Outlook Program.
So, If you face this problem on your PC. So, check it out in this process.
Stabilization via the Programs and Properties tab
First, try to fix this Outlook Express error with the program and features by auto repair tool:
- Click the Windows button and search programs and features (you can also open the control panel and go to programs and features)
- Search Microsoft Office 365 for programs and features. (Or select an office-applicable application)
- Select “Edit” at the top of the Programs and Features window and click Follow the on-screen instructions.
- After you finish this process, restart Outlook and check if the error code has been removed, if it continues then try Method 2.
Check the server’s requirements settings as follows:
- Open Outlook from Applications.
- Open file.
- Account settings.
- Click the Email tab from the Account Settings window and you’ll see the next window as a bow:
- Select an account in perspective
- Select your email account from the list.
- Click Email Accounts then click More Settings.
- Now open internet email settings.
- Open the Outgoing Servers tab.
- Mark the first option, I need an outgoing server (SMTP) authentication.
- Click OK to save the settings.
If this method is not performed in your device. Check another method below.
Check and delete the duplicate account
Still haven’t found the solution? Let’s check the duplicate accounts. It may also cause errors [pii_email_37f47c404649338129d6] and maybe a possible solution for deleting duplicate accounts.
Follow the options below
- Click on the menu from the perspective.
- Open Account Settings from the menu and click the Mailing tab.
- Next Check the duplicate account and Click to delete a duplicate account. See image below:
- Delete duplicate accounts in Microsoft Outlook
Now, I hope, it successfully Done.
Check the antivirus software in your System
Here’s a simple solution to the problem: Disable antivirus for a while This may prevent Microsoft Outlook from connecting to the email client.
Disable the antivirus as the following steps
- Select start Settings
- Updates and security
- Windows Security
- Virus and threat protection
- Manage settings (Windows 10).
- Each antivirus has different settings to disable it. Test according to the software you use.
Related Post: 3 Powerful Method to Solve [pii_email_096d854470c8a6a62b16]
The Bottom Line
In short, here is the 4 proven methods to solve this error code [pii_email_37f47c404649338129d6].
I hope, you understand this method.
By the way, if someone tries to fix another method to solve this.
Let me know in the comment.